Monday 3 June 2013

Competitions

I love entering competions..i find it a great way to get things that i cant otherwise afford treats..i do about 2-3 hours a day..ive won some fantastic things today i won a book, a childs comforter taggie toy, a kenwood smoothie maker and breakfast hamper and £72..this is a huge amount for me too win, i feel very lucky indeed, i only enter things id like to win and when im finished with it i pass it on..i don't have time to eneter everything anyway but it makes me happy and i think its a worthy tip to pass on..i love the prizefinder site. Heres a pic of me modeling a win of aztec style costume jewlerry for dazzlemelooks blog..such a sweet set, i also got a cool camera ring, a chain link bracelet and a stud bracelet! Lucky lucky lucky. please do excuse my very shiney natural face lol..im just wondering what do you do to cheer yourself up when money is sparce?

No comments:

Post a Comment