Thursday 1 May 2014

For the love of Sudocream!

I have been very lucky to have been sent some Sudocrem to review. Ask any parent here in the U.k and many other countries i'm sure , and they will tell you they know the brand, it's old school and well trusted. Yet recently i've noticed they have branched out into more than "just" nappy cream. You can use that magical grey pot for all sorts as well as botty rash,  spots , even some reports of using it as face cream, (I admit i've yet to try that!)
I was sent some squeezy tubes (I found these nicer to put in my change bag as they took up less room) and 2 canisters. One was for moisturiser and one was for 50 factor suncream). These are fab as the older children can operate them, themselves meaning I have spare hand to rub in baby , before moving back to elder children to get the bits they have missed, being a foam they had great fun! It was very thick but gave great protection, not a bit of redness in site! Keep an eye out on their facebook page they run competitions quite often! https://www.facebook.com/Sudocrem?fref=ts
There one is currently running to win £300 to spend at Mothercare !



No comments:

Post a Comment